We’re pleased to introduce the talented individuals behind Guild & Company!
- Chef Partner Phillip Clayton creates another local food haven for his award-winning farm-to-table cuisine designed to honor our local food producers.
- Executive Chef Joe Chmielewski composes each dish with expert precision, and then matches it with the familiarity and warmth of dining at home with family and friends.
- Master Butcher Frank Pace demonstrates a tireless dedication to his craft by meticulously fashioning each cut of meat to be the perfect balance of flavor and tenderness.
- Chef Tom Deckman combines technique, attention to detail, and creative vision to produce locally inspired charcuterie that is elegantly presented and well executed.
- Wine Director Alex Moran designs our wine program to showcase family-owned, small production wineries that employ sustainable practices and deliver fresh and exciting wines.
- General Manager Scott Olmstead sets the standard for the house, with service that is executed with professionalism and grace, while feeling welcoming and inspiring to all guests.